Terms & Conditions
- Club 30 is a pre-paid membership ($89 plus $10 service fee per year, two-year purchase required) valid for the 2020 and 2021 season and set to expire December 31st, 2021. Membership is activated within 48 hours of purchase.
- Carts are required for all Club 30 rounds, and a cart fee of $16 will be assessed at booking.
- While walk-ons are allowed, tee times are always recommended. Arriving without a tee time could result in not being able to get on the course.
- Club 30 members may play Monday through Thursday at any time, but are limited Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to tee times after 11:00 AM.
- Club 30 members may schedule tee times online or over the phone up to three days in advance.
- All Club 30 members MUST check in at the golf shop before beginning play, and will be required to show both their membership card and some form of photo identification.
- Any Club 30 member who allows someone other than themselves to use their membership card will have their membership immediately terminated, and no refunds will be issued.
- Club 30 members are expected to adhere to all course rules, including wearing proper golf attire, observing proper golf etiquette, maintaining a reasonable pace of play and adhering to all golf cart rules.
- All players will start on the first hole unless otherwise directed by the golf staff. All holes are to be played in order.
- No player shall play on the course at a time when the golf staff has deemed the course unplayable, or weather does not permit.
- Club 30 membership is valid for open play only and does not apply to any league, outing or tournament.
- All food and beverage MUST be purchased at EagleSticks Golf Club, players are NOT permitted to bring coolers to the golf course.
- Violation of course rules could result in temporary suspension or complete revocation of the Club 30 Membership, and no refunds will be issued.