Terms & Conditions
- Club 30 is a pre-paid membership ($89 plus $10 service fee per year, two-year purchase required) valid for the 2020 and 2021 season and set to expire December 31st, 2021. Membership is activated within 48 hours of purchase and includes the remainder of the 2019 season.
- Carts are required for all Club 30 rounds, and a cart fee of $16 will be assessed at booking.
- While walk-ons are allowed, tee times are always recommended. Arriving without a tee time could result in not being able to get on the course.
- Club 30 members may play Monday through Thursday at any time, but are limited Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to tee times after 11:00 AM.
- Club 30 members may schedule tee times online or over the phone up to three days in advance.
- All Club 30 members MUST check in at the golf shop before beginning play, and will be required to show both their membership card and some form of photo identification.
- Any Club 30 member who allows someone other than themselves to use their membership card will have their membership immediately terminated, and no refunds will be issued.
- Club 30 members are expected to adhere to all course rules, including wearing proper golf attire, observing proper golf etiquette, maintaining a reasonable pace of play and adhering to all golf cart rules.
- All players will start on the first hole unless otherwise directed by the golf staff. All holes are to be played in order.
- No player shall play on the course at a time when the golf staff has deemed the course unplayable, or weather does not permit.
- Club 30 membership is valid for open play only and does not apply to any league, outing or tournament.
- All food and beverage MUST be purchased at EagleSticks Golf Club, players are NOT permitted to bring coolers to the golf course.
- Violation of course rules could result in temporary suspension or complete revocation of the Club 30 Membership, and no refunds will be issued.